Federal law enforcement agencies testified before the Senate Judiciary Committee June 23 regarding the current state of federal intellectual property rights enforcement and the challenges to enforcing IP laws due to a complex relationship with China.
Witnesses from federal law enforcement agencies reported that the increasing complexity of prosecuting IP crimes due to their international and transnational nature has made cooperation and collaboration with foreign law enforcement agencies a high priority. US law enforcement attachés to Chinese authorities have aided in IP law enforcement cooperation, reported witnesses. These attachés also serve to train Chinese authorities in their own IP rights law enforcement efforts. While witnesses reported that the Chinese have expressed genuine concern and willingness to cooperate on IP protection issues, not all members were convinced that China has been honest with the US.
We are currently providing services for these:
- TRADEMARK REGISTRATION IN PAKISTAN
- COPYRIGHT REGISTRATION IN PAKISTAN
- PATENT REGISTRATION IN PAKISTAN
- DESIGN REGISTRATION IN PAKISTAN
- ARTWORK REGISTRATION IN PAKISTAN
- WEBSITE COPYRIGHT REGISTRATION IN PAKISTAN
- TO OPPOSE ANY MARK PUBLISHED IN COPY RIGHT AND TRADEMARK JOURNAL
- TO FILE RECTIFICATION AGAINST REGISTERED TRADEMARK
- TO SEND LEGAL NOTICES AGAINST INFRINGERS
- TO FILE A SUIT FOR INFRINGEMENT AGAINST INFRINGERS Watch the following video for more information:
[contact-form subject='[Raza %26amp; Associates’][contact-field label=’Name’ type=’name’ required=’1’/][contact-field label=’Email’ type=’email’ required=’1’/][contact-field label=’Comment’ type=’textarea’ required=’1’/][/contact-form]