Raza & Associates is one of the most reputable names providing services for company registration in Pakistan including all major cities. In addition to company registration in Pakistan, our range of services covers all major aspects of corporate services.
Our core strategy is to set entirely new standards in the field of corporate and Income Tax Consultancy. Raza & Associates are now offering company registration in Pakistan from the last 5 years with more than hundred Private Limited Companies registered in Islamabad, Lahore, Karachi and other major cities of Pakistan. There is no doubt that we are trusted by many businesses around the Globe.
Feel free for further discussion on company registration services in Pakistan and other corporate consultancy matters. For purpose of better understanding company registration process in Pakistan is mentioned below:
- Application for Confirmation of Availability of Name
- Obtaining Digital Signatures of the Proposed Directors of the company
- Preparation of Memorandum of Association of the company
- Preparation of Articles of Association of the company
- Filing of Documents with Registrar of Securities and Exchange Commission of Pakistan for confirmation of Name availability
- Collection of Company Registration Certificate Opening of Bank Account in the Name of the company
- Filing of Application with Federal Board of Revenue for National Tax Number of the company registered
Incorporation of a Company
Any three or more persons associated for lawful purpose may, by subscribing their names to the Memorandum of Association and complying with the requirements of the Companies Act, 2017 form a Public Company.
Any two or more persons so associated may, in like manner, form a Private Company.
If only one member forms a private company, it is called a Single Member Company.
First step towards incorporation of a company is to submit a combined or a separate application for the reservation of Company’s name and Incorporation either through e-services or in physical as per the formats provided in the Companies (Incorporation) Regulations, 2017 (the “Regulations”).