Our IP team has a great deal of experience in advising clients in relation to copyright
We advise clients in relation to domestic copyright laws under the Copyright ordinance 1962. We also regularly advise clients in relation to copyright in computer software both on a contentious and non-contentious basis.
Our Copyright services include
- Preparing ,Filling and prosecuting of applications
- Internet dispute relating to copyright
- Infringement actions
- Unfair competition and related matters
- Advising your business on the creation of new materials in order for them to qualify for copyright protection.
- Advising your business on complex copyright matters involving public performance and the reuse of copyright protected works.
- Ensuring that specialist and valuable materials, such as software, are protected.
- Investigating historical and international copyright claims.