Categories: By IPO Pakistan.
IP Judicial Exchange Program:
On August 15-25, 2016, the United States Patent and Trademark Office (USPTO) and Commercial Law Development Program (CLDP) of the U.S. Department of Commerce hosted a high-level delegation of Pakistani judges and officials of the Intellectual Property Organization of Pakistan for IP consultations in Washington DC, Alexandria and Minneapolis. The delegation met with members of the United States judiciary, enforcement agencies, academia, and the business community to learn about effective best practices in establishing IP regimes that contribute to economic development. Highlights of the program included engagement with U.S. courts that deal with IP cases and U.S. companies that have benefitted from IP protection. This program will help the participants create an environment where the Pakistan judiciary takes the lead in respecting and enforcing IPR including, specifically, the functioning of the newly created IP Tribunals.
Mr. Shahid Latif Khan, Director General, Intellectual Property Organization of Pakistan briefed the participants about recent IPR developments in Pakistan.
We are currently providing services for these:
- TRADEMARK REGISTRATION IN PAKISTAN
- COPYRIGHT REGISTRATION IN PAKISTAN
- PATENT REGISTRATION IN PAKISTAN
- DESIGN REGISTRATION IN PAKISTAN
- ARTWORK REGISTRATION IN PAKISTAN
- WEBSITE COPYRIGHT REGISTRATION IN PAKISTAN
- TO OPPOSE ANY MARK PUBLISHED IN COPY RIGHT AND TRADEMARK JOURNAL
- TO FILE RECTIFICATION AGAINST REGISTERED TRADEMARK
- TO SEND LEGAL NOTICES AGAINST INFRINGERS
- TO FILE A SUIT FOR INFRINGEMENT AGAINST INFRINGERS
[metaslider id=583][contact-form-7 404 "Not Found"]