Categories: Asma Raza, By IPO Pakistan., Copy Right., News, Patents and Design., Raza Associates, Trade Mark
- The Extensive Reading
Tom Brazier of EIP takes a scalpel to three of the biggest to figure out how litigants can secure disclosure of commercially sensitive information that will set them up for success in court.
- Honor, armed with hundreds of former Huawei patents, plans to sell 100 million smartphones in China this year.
- Although the Supreme Court has limited the FTC’s ability to police anti-competitive behaviour, pharma companies can still expect increased scrutiny of reverse-payments and sham patent litigation.
- According to new data released by the USPTO, the PTAB’s IPR institution rate has increased again – and the picture becomes even more concerning for IP owners when you dig a little deeper.
- A decision by the United States Tax Court has overturned established precedent, allowing generic drug companies to deduct the costs of ANDA litigation.
- Dish Network is suing Peloton, Icon Health & Fitness, and Lululemon for patent infringement, highlighting patent risks for businesses operating outside their core competencies.