Monday, September 05, 2016
One day session on “IP Awareness” was organized by Fatima Jinnah Women University (FJWU), Rawalpindi, in collaboration with IPO Pakistan from 11:30 am to 01:15 pm on August 22, 2016. Almost 50~60 participants including ORICs staff, Dean, Heads of Faculty, senior faculty members and students with backgrounds of Environmental Sciences, Computer Arts, Software Engineering, Economics and Behavioral Sciences, actively participated in the Session.
Mr. Ghulam Mujtaba, Assistant Director (Patent) conducted the session as a National expert on Patents / Resource Person; and delivered two presentations on National IP System and Patent System of Pakistan including Patent application filing in Pakistan. A rich conversation on the aforementioned topics were made and many relevant queries of audience were also answered.
The session was closed by the vote of thanks from Prof. Dr. Najeeb-ullah Khan, Dean & Director, Fatima Jinnah Women University, Rawalpindi. The Director acknowledged the cooperation of IPO Pakistan for IP awareness and endorsed the significance of IPRs for their Students and the University.
We are currently providing services for these:
- TRADEMARK REGISTRATION IN PAKISTAN
- COPYRIGHT REGISTRATION IN PAKISTAN
- PATENT REGISTRATION IN PAKISTAN
- DESIGN REGISTRATION IN PAKISTAN
- ARTWORK REGISTRATION IN PAKISTAN
- WEBSITE COPYRIGHT REGISTRATION IN PAKISTAN
- TO OPPOSE ANY MARK PUBLISHED IN COPY RIGHT AND TRADEMARK JOURNAL
- TO FILE RECTIFICATION AGAINST REGISTERED TRADEMARK
- TO SEND LEGAL NOTICES AGAINST INFRINGERS
- TO FILE A SUIT FOR INFRINGEMENT AGAINST INFRINGERS