A patent is an exclusive right granted to the creator of an invention. Broadly put in order to acquire such protection, an invention must be technical or functional by nature; it must be novel; it must contain an ‘inventive step’ and it must have an industrial use.
A patent will confer on the owner the right to prevent third parties using the invention without prior consent. Once a patent registration is filed, it will be available to be viewed on the register. If a third party wishes to make use of the patented invention, it must enter into a commercial agreement with the proprietor of the patent.
- Patents Registration
- Patents Litigation
- Patent litigation, including claims for or relating to patent infringement, revocation of patents, declarations of non-infringement of patents, relief for groundless ‘threats’ of infringement proceedings, patent amendment, patent ownership/entitlement and employee compensation.
- patent licensing and royalty disputes
- Patent term extension requests
- Patent portfolio and exploitation strategies
- Investigations involving the patent strategies of third parties
OTHER CASES LIKE
- Trademark Law
- Design and Patent Law
- Copyright Law
- Nikkah-Nama interpretation
- Company Registration
- Domain Name Protection
- Tax Law
WHY CHOOSING US !
With over fifteen years of rich experience and an unmatched growth, we are big enough to handle multidimensional legal issues and small enough to pay special attention to the specific needs of each of our clients.
Raza & Associates helps clients in ensuring that IP assets add to the business profitability rather than to its overhead costs. We act as our clients’ partners-in-growth by providing value advice to optimize strategies for establishment, protection and leveraging IP assets.
Our partnerships with clients ensure that right full profits of businesses are intact, market shares are not depleted through unfair business competition and that the businesses can focus on growth without having to worry about infringement of their IP rights.