Within the frame of the official visit of Singaporean delegation to India which took place on October 4-7, Singapore’s Prime Minister Lee Hsien Loong and India’s Prime Minister Narendra Modi signed the Memorandum of Understanding.
The Memorandum has already been called a milestone as being the first agreement between the two Asian countries concerning IP cooperation it opens a new era in their IP relations. The MoU is expected to encourage innovation development and experience exchange between the states and strengthen their cooperation in the field of intellectual property.
Following the aims of the Memorandum of Understanding, the Intellectual Property Office of Singapore (IPOS) and India’s Department of Industrial Policy & Promotion (DIPP) will establish the Joint Coordination Committee. The IP Offices of the countries are planning to organize joint intellectual property events, share practical advice and exchange personnel for raising intellectual property awareness and countries’ IP perspectives.
We are currently providing services for these:
- TRADEMARK REGISTRATIONS WORLDWIDE
- COPYRIGHT REGISTRATIONS WORLDWIDE
- PATENT REGISTRATIONS WORLDWIDE
- DESIGN REGISTRATIONS WORLDWIDE
- ARTWORK REGISTRATIONS WORLDWIDE
- WEBSITE COPYRIGHT REGISTRATIONS
- OPPOSING COPIED MARKS PUBLISHED IN COPY RIGHTS/TRADEMARK JOURNAL
- TO FILE FOR RECTIFICATION AGAINST A REGISTERED TRADEMARK
- TO SEND LEGAL NOTICES TO INFRINGERS
- TO FILE A SUIT FOR INFRINGEMENT AGAINST INFRINGERS