Unified Patents is again developing its legitimate office, and looks for experienced, registered, patent lawyers. Candidates must have at any rate 3 years of firm or other relevant experience involvement with the Patent Trial and Appeal Board (PTAB) and post-award request (IPR, PGR, and CBM), reconsideration, and other managerial drafting and prosecution experience;
Candidates ought to have a degree in Electrical Building (EE) or Software engineering (SC), just as involvement with video codecs, coding, cryptography, pressure, signals, remote correspondences, or other algorithmic topic. Patent assessment experience is an or more; clerking knowledge is an or more; recognition with progressing cases post-SAS Establishments is an or more. Must be happy to work inside a group, function admirably freely, and enjoy writing and editing. Journal and filing experience a plus. Solid inclination for applicants situated in the Washington, DC territory.
Obligations to Incorporate
- Overseeing patent office procedures inside
- Drafting, documenting, and prosecuting patent office procedures, e.g., entomb partes surveys
- Taking care of calls with chiefs
- Getting ready for, directing affidavits
- Displaying at oral hearings
- Drafting movements and briefs
- Supporting senior lawyers with the executives of progressing matters
- Backing docketing, e-recording, store account, planning, and other IP capacities
- Altering work result of associates, outside advice
- Amicus curiae drafting and backing; remark drafting and backing
- Contract, authorizing, and other legitimate help administrations
- Legitimate composition, support, and different lawful obligations
- 3 years of PTAB (drafting petitions, documenting, disputing, statement) experience.
- State and Patent Bar entry
- Capacity to work autonomously and in a group.
- Great English composed and oral relational abilities.
Interested Applicants are approached to Apply Online and send their resume and introductory letter to the consideration of Jonathan Stroud.
About Unified Patents
Unified together is a 230+ universal participation association that looks to improve patent quality and dissuade unverified or invalid patent statements in characterized innovation segments (Zones) through its exercises. Its activities are centered comprehensively in Zones with generous attestations by Standards Essential Patents (SEP) holders as well as Non-Practicing Entities (NPEs). These activities may incorporate examination, earlier craftsmanship, deficiency challenges, patentability investigation, regulatory patent review (PTAB), amicus briefs, financial overviews, and vitality thinks about. Bound together works freely of its individuals to accomplish its discouragement objectives. Little individuals join for nothing while bigger ones pay unassuming yearly charges.